Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Assignment 2 - Social Networks / Microblogging

Assignment 2 - Social Networks / Microblogging

1.  Learning / communication goals :  I want to become proficient with using a social network so that I can relate to what my students & kids are doing.  I think with time, I may even figure out a creative way to weave some curriculum content in!

2.  I joined Facebook.

3.   My initial experience / impressions was how easy and fun it was.  I was also shocked to find a rather large list of people who popped up as people that I might want to "friend".  How did they know to select these people???  That is kind of creepy to me, as they were right on for lots of the names.  They were in fact people that I'd want to communicate with.  Really...how do they do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment